Tuesday, June 7, 2011

iPood

So here is the next insert for Ayla's scrapbook.  My sister had bought her a onesie that said "iPood".  Too cute right?? Anyway, I had a couple of cute pics of her wearing it, and thought I would scrapbook it!!  So here's my page:


I used a bright green textured cardstock, and BoBunny die cut.  I used my ric-rac ribbon from CTMH and a piece from my hodge podge hardware from SU.  I punched the butterflies out and adhered little pearls to them.  The flower I had in my stash, and I added a pearl then spritzed it with Pearl Glimmer Mist for a bit of shine.  To get the cloud shapes I used a Fiskars template (which I am getting tired of using!!  Can't wait to get more dies for my Big Shot!!). 



Some close ups!!



Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment