Friday, April 6, 2012

Cards!!!

Wow, it has been a while since I have been here!!  Been busy, busy!!  Not sure with what though!!  After I got my Christmas cards done, I kind of burned out, and didn't feel like doing anything paper crafty.  I've made a few cards lately that I'm going to show you.  I had a friend ask to make her a couple of cards, so I will post those and a few others as well!!  :)


So these are the birthday invites I made for my son's 2nd birthday.  The bug stamps are Bugs & Kisses from Stampin' up, and the arrow is from the Party This Way set, which I received free during the sale-a-bration sale.  The grass is a punch, and I used a mini craft stick for the post.  The hardest part of this was the cutting out of the bugs!



A friend that I used to work with recently had a baby boy, and I wanted to send her a card, so this is what I came up with.  The stamps are from the Baby Firsts set.  I used a 1 1/4 square punch, and some baby boy embelishments.  Another simple one!!  :)




I had a friend ask me to make her a couple of cards for 17 year old twin boys, and I just about panicked!!  Male cards are the most challenging to make, then you add teenager??  Yikes!!  Anyway, the truck and tree stamps are from the Loads of Love stamp set, and the presents and little man are from the Loads of Love Accessories set.  You can't tell in the picture, but I also used crystal effects on the windows and tire rims of the truck to give it the glass or window look.  I did two of these cards, just coloured the trucks a bit differently.  I made these cards, and another two with the Noble Deer stamp set, and she chose the other cards, so I will add these to my inventory!!




So these next two cards use the Noble Deer stamp set, and I also made these for the twins, and she chose these two cards.  The Happy Birthday was from the Party This Way set. 





Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment