Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hi!!  It's been over 2 months since I've posted!  Yikes!!  It's not that I haven't been crafting, just got lazy about posting!!  And now blogger is all different, and I have to re-learn!!  Ugh. 

Anyway, I got a new (now retired) stamp set from Stampin' Up called "Scenic Season", and some heat and stick powder and was playing with it, and came up with these!! 


This one was a bit harder cause I had to mask it. The whole stamp would not fit on the card, but I made it work!!



This one was done with white embossing powder.  I just love the simplicity and elegance of these!!  I am going to make more of them, just need to get some more black glitter!!  :)


I saw so many gorgeous creations with this stamp set, I just had to have it when I found out it was retiring!! 


Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment