Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Studio J Layouts

October's CTMH special was buy 9 layouts, get one free, so I did!!  These are my layouts:


My "Things", Oct 2011




Damon's 1st Birthday


 
 
Summer Vacation 2011
 
 
 


Fall Fair 2010





Calgary Zoo 2011




Fall 2010




Winter 2011





Damon's 1st Haircut



Pumpkin Patch 2011



Ayla's 3rd Birthday




And there you have it!!  I wasn't too sure about digital scrapbooking at first, I felt like it was cheating, but it's so simple to use and really quite reasonable!!  There are so many options from the paper, layouts, to embellisments!!  There is no fee to play in Studio J, you only pay for the layout if you want it!!  Plus they send you a download for you to save on your computer so you'll always have it!!  :)

Thanks for looking!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Digital hey! You might have to send me more info on that! :) Looks great! Love all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete