Monday, October 14, 2013

Snowflakes are kisses...

I decided to play along with another sketch challenge today!!  I haven't been doing much crafting lately, but when I saw this sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I knew I had to use it!!  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I used retired Wonderland paper from CTMH, silver shimmer trim from CTMH and the Flakey Friends stamp from CTMH for the sentiment.  The snowflakes were stickers that I found in my sticker drawer.  The sentiment says "snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven".   A simple card that took about 5 minutes to put together!!

Thanks for looking!!  :)

7 comments:

  1. I really love the Wonderland paper, and even though it was before my time, I did manage to get my hands on some. Love what you have done with the paper and the sketch, it is really very lovely. Thanks for joining us and playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great winter card from this sketch. Thanks for playing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card !! Thanks for playing along with AHSC .

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty, I love the snowflakes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the snowflakes. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete