Friday, October 31, 2014

November Hearts of the West Blog Hop

Welcome to the November Hearts of the West Blog Hop!!  If this is your first time with us, welcome!!  I hope you get lots of inspiration from these amazing ladies!!  The papers we are working with this month is Yuletide Carol.  It's one of 2 fantastic Christmas themed papers.  I chose to do Christmas cards this month.  I took lots of inspiration from fellow CTMH sisters and the Idea Books for my cards.  If you came here from Donna Digby's blog then you're in the right place.

I was trying to see how many cards I could get out of one piece of B&T paper.  :)  So here are my cards:




For this card I used the Frosted Cardmaking stamp set.



This card also uses the Frosted Cardmaking stamp.  



This card uses the Pear and Partridge card making stamp.



This card uses Pear and Partridge Scrapbooking stamp set.



I used Adorn-able for this one.  I need to work on lining up my stamps better!!  The ornament is blinged out with tiny pearls.  Silver ink is not CTMH.




I used a stamp set called Natures Gift for this card.  Hard to see, but there is gem on the twine.





I still have about a half sheet of this B&T left, and I plan to make as many cards as I can with it.  Next on the hop is Linda Pekrul's blog.

Thanks for looking!!  :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the diagonal "Merry Christmas" random stamping and the pearls on your bobble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards, Im sure everyone on your list will be very happy to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freya, your cards are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the sparkle and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas cards Freya! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete