Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hearts of the West Nevermore Blog Hop



Welcome to the September Hearts of the West Blog Hop!!  This month we are featuring a brand new paper pack from Close To My Heart called Nevermore.  This paper theme is perfect for the fall and Halloween layouts and cards.  As always we have lots of inspiration using this paper pack.  If you came from Anna Miller's blog you're on the right track, but there is really no right place to start.

Something new with CTMH is they are featuring a paper pack or two every month, and helping us inside-the-box-thinkers such as myself with already designed workshops.  I am loving this idea because it takes the guess work out of planning a workshop.  I've already decided to do the Nevermore workshop later in September.  You can check out my facebook event for it here.

So here is my two page layout:





My girlfriends and I have taken a picture together every year for the past few years.  :)



 I used Little Monsters stamp set from CTMH.  Aren't they cute???




A little bit of paper piecing for the witch!!





So there's my project!!  Now hop along to Nancy Klein!!  I hope you enjoyed getting inspired with Nevermore!!  TFL!

2 comments: