Saturday, March 5, 2016

On a Card Roll!!

I've spent the past few days making cards.  With a craft fair coming up in April, I wanted to refresh my stash and also it's a great excuse to get in my craft room and play!!  I've been looking through my sketch books and digging through my paper stash.  Now, I'm nowhere seeing the end of my scrap paper, but it's a start.  It's a great way to mix and match and see what I've been hoarding.  ;)  So here is what I've made so far.  I plan to do more Mothers Day cards, and also work on Fathers Day cards as well.













Most of these cards use CTMH paper.  If I see a sketch that speaks to me, then I make that card right away while the vision of the card is still clear.

Thanks for looking!!  Now I have to go back to being a mommy and trying to get my son to clean his room.  :p  Wish me luck!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment