Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friend to Friend, Happy Birthday

So I saw this sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping, and was originally going to make an anniverary card since I'm in that mode, but then got digging through my scrap paper and came up with this card!!  I am also going to enter this card at Crafty Creations Challenges where the theme is "Feminine Birthday in Blues and Greens".  Here is the sketch:



Here is my card.  The paper is Stampin' Up, the ribbon is from my stash.  The flowers are sparkly, but it's hard to tell.  I used a green and blue to match the flowery paper.  The label is from a stamp set from SU called "Label Classics", and I cut it out.  I was going to hide the other half like in the sketch, but really liked how this looked, and it gave me room to stamp the "friend to friend".  The sentiments are from a SU set called "Teeny Tiny Wishes".  I think this is a card I will be making lots of!!  Very versatile and easy!! 




Close up of glittery flowers.  Colours are much nicer in person!




Thanks for looking!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Freya! THANK you so very much for dropping by my blog during the Studio Challenges blog hop and for your lovely words. I wish you luck in the draw!!Love, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards,,
    Imogene
    http://sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty---I like you do alot better with a little inspiration.Thanks for sharing this.
    Hugs,Anita

    ReplyDelete