Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Halloween Cards

So I have never made Halloween cards before.  I celebrate it, just don't go all crazy about it.  Over the summer I was able to get the Wishes Card Confidence Program from CTMH.  I came across the the "celebration card workshop" in the Wishes book, and thought I would make some Halloween cards.  This workshop was fairly easy, and I ended up with very little scrap paper which is nice because I already have way more than I need!!  :)  The workshop makes 12 cards.  I used some old Halloween paper I had from Stampin Up, and whatever embellisments and other goodies I could find!!  :)  Here are just a few of the cards that I made with this workshop and paper:

















The paper was double sided and lots of fun to play with!!  Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment