Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My first mini album!!!

I like mini albums, but they have always intimidated me!!  What papers to choose, embellishments, layouts, pockets, tags, etc, it's just too much to think about!!  That being said, I had a chipboard mini album that came with the Artiste cricut cartridge from CTMH.  I pulled out my leftover Stella paper pack and put my cricut to work!!  I'm quite pleased with the end result. I don't think I'll be jumping on the mini album band wagon anytime soon though. I personally prefer a full scrapbook to a bunch of small albums. Anyway, here's my first mini album:


Cover.  I cut up a zip strip for the title. 



1st page:


2nd and 3rd pages:



4th and 5th pages.  The bling on the left page is not attached.  It is still on the carrier sheet adhered with temporary adhesive.



6th and 7th pages:


8th and 9th pages:


 10th and 11th pages:



12th page.  The album is just under 4", perfect for small pictures. 



So there you have it, my first mini album!!  Thanks for looking!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute mini album! now you just have to put some pictures in it!! :) they are fun to put together hey!!

    ReplyDelete