Monday, June 17, 2013

Comissioned Baby Boy Scrapbook

So about a week ago, I was contacted through Facebook and asked to make a scrapbook for a soon to be grandson!!  She is even going to pay more than I quoted her!!  Yay me!!!  I have been working really hard on this, as she needs it by mid July.  I want to share with you what I have accomplished so far.  I really hope that Grandma and soon to be mommy love it!!!  :)


So this will be the first page.  It's a Boy, and Welcome Little One.  I also when back and added a tag under the star that says "hi!  My name is.......".  There is a journal tag on the bottom right for all the important birth info.


Pages 2+3.  Still stumped for a title for this one.  This is the pre-baby page. Belly pictures, sonogram, prepping the nursery.  The bottom right photo mat has a journal tag that will tuck underneath it as well.  Lots of room for pictures!! 


***Edited to add***

So with the help of some of my fellow CTMH sisters, I decided on this title:  Great Expectations
I used wood letters and misc baby stickers I had. 


Baby Shower double layout.  I used leather Thicker alphas, and misc stickers on the title. 


Delivery of baby.  I planned this whole page around the circle sticker.  I just loved what it said!! 


An embellishment I made using stickers, button, and bakers twine.


The stickers that were the whole inspiration for this layout!  :)  Sorry it's sideways!


Layout for hospital memorabilia and going home.  The diaper on the bottom left page is actually a pocket!!  I love it when I am able to think "outside the box"!!!  :)


This is a close up of the diaper pocket.  I used my cricut, and CTMH's Artiste cartridge to make this.  The pins were cut with silver glitter paper, and the leg holes are glued shut so nothing can fall out! 


You Are Loved layout.  Really wishing I had more of this paper!!  The "you are" letters are made of wood.  The blue strip is a pocket so another picture, or journaling can be added.  The area with the pink post it can be used for another picture, or journaling. 



That's it so far!!!  The next 5 layouts will be 1 Month, 2 Month, etc. 

Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment