Saturday, June 29, 2013

Commissioned Baby Boy Scrapbook part 2

Ok, so here is the rest of the album I was working on.


1 & 2 Month

3 & 4 Month

5 & 6 Month


7 & 8 Month

9 & 10 Month.  There always has to be that one that loads sideways. 


11 Month & My Firsts


Some details of the My Firsts page.  This arrow was painted with pearl paint from CTMH. 


A place to list those important firsts!!! 


Ugh, another sideways load.  Anyway, this is the 1st Birthday page.  I used Later Sk8ter paper from CTMH.  The fist picture is a close up of the sparkly 1, and some detail in the upper left.  The words came off of a zip strip on this paper.   




Family Tree page.  I used my cricut and CTMH's AP cart for this. 

 
Last page.  Wild Thing...I Think I Love You.


The final touch!!  Having the cover professionally engraved!!  The album is a navy blue, and the engraving is black.  Not the greatest picture, I took it with my phone right before I gave it to my customer. 


So that's it!!  My customer was so thrilled and can't wait to give it to her daughter.  I really hope they all treasure this for a long time!

Thanks for looking!!  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment