Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas Cards

So I've done a couple of Christmas cards.  I do not want to feel rushed/pressured this year, and since some of my gifts for family are going to be a box of homemade cards, I think I better get on it!!  Plus a friend has asked to make cards for his company, and I denied him last year, but think I might take on the challenge this year!!  Anyway, I am trying to use my scrap paper up as well, and the paper I used is double sided from Stampin Up.

I wanted this one to look like a present.  I crimped the paper and tied a nice bright green ribbon around it.  Used my ornament punch from Stampin Up and a simple "Merry Christmas" stamp on the ornament.



So this is the same paper.  I stamped the label using another Stampin up punch.  The sentiment is also a Stampin Up sentiment.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Another simple card!!




Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment